Rattlesnake at Raton

D

Donald

I need some information about the RS at Raton on the 22,23. I have not been there before and am wondering if you can practice on Friday. If so do you need to bring your own targets, target stands, etc. Any info would be appreciated. I have been unable to contact Jack Snyder at his listed phone number or email address. Help :eek:

Donald

Donald...

Practice will probably start on Wed. and there will be several shooters there by then. You won't need targets or stands, everything is provided and you can leave your equipment in the loading building. Several shooters will be staying at the range in trailers/motorhomes if you plan on camping you will have good company.

The Whittington Center is a great facility and you will enjoy the opportunity to be there...

Jim

Thanks Jim,
Got a reply from Gene Beggs also stating essentially the same thing. Will be in a 5th Wheel RV, but will be at the KOA in Raton. Wife has to have cable TV and WiFi. Said she was NOT staying out there in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of rattlesnakes. Was not sure if she was talking about my shooting friends or the snakes. Gotta keep peace in the family, ya know.;) I will get to Raton on Thurs. afternoon and get to the range on Friday. Do the last tune up, which will probably change by Saturday. Looks like fun...

Donald

Back