Rachel's Glen results.....

MColeman

Club Coordinator
are posted.

Go to home page, click on NBRSA then on Southeast Region and you can find them there either in Excel or pdf format. Disclaimer: It ain't our fault the guys in the picture ain't pretty. A camera can only do so much, y'know.

good job on the shoot Mickey. everything was great. and there is one debonair individual on the right of that picture and it ain't scotty or bart!:p

Absolutely superb match put on again. it had been a good while since I made it down, but I was quickly reminded why I had so much fun the last time I was down there. I'm hopin' to come back in October!!!!! Thanks again Mickey, great job.

Matthew S Keller

good job on the shoot Mickey. everything was great. and there is one debonair individual on the right of that picture and it ain't scotty or bart!:p
Thanks. When you have a singing range officer and a target crew as good as ours things have to run smoothly. What people don't see is the hours upon hours of work spent rebuilding things to improve little by little. Geraci commented that every time he came there was always something done to improve the range. Sometimes it isn't much but we keep trying.

I've looked and looked and can't find a single debonair face in the picture. Maybe it's because he crossfired?????

This was my first match

I had a great time, really nice people. Should have never gone, will cost me many thousands of dollars.

What the heck, it will help stimulate the economy. So I keep telling myself.

Many thanks to Mickey and Brady Knight. I have run/assisted USPSA pistol matches for years and know the effort that goes into something like this. It was really well run.

I will be back. I plan on winning next time.

Attachments

• IMG_4815.jpg
    IMG_4815.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_4813.jpg
    IMG_4813.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Thanks Mickey. I had a great time as usual. Food and companionship was great (despite Brady's singing and my pitiful shooting).

Congratulations to Al Blackwell on his first win

During the awards Brady mentioned that Doug McRae's win in Heavy Varmint was his first win.

Brady probably wasn't aware of this, but Al Blackwell's win in Unlimited was his first win as well.

Congratulations to Al for an impressive first win!

Range picture

attachment.php

Attachments

• rangepaint.jpg
    rangepaint.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 662
Thanks For a GREAT time

Mickey all your hard work is greatly appreciated by all of us who shoot in LA. The range is in the best shape that I can recall and the new electric and target frames made for NO mechanical problems. You even held off the rain on Sunday, Hell they can't do that at the Super Shoot !!!!!!!!!!!

Brady, your Low Country Boil is the best part of the matches in LA. If you could sing as well as you can cook American Idol would beat down your door.

Thanks again for all the hard work and "Southern Hospitality"

Al Blackwell

Thank you Mickey, everyone was very nice to my wife and I. This is a great sport that I hope to take part in for a long time. See ya next match.

Back