Piney Hill - first match of the Indoor Season this weekend

MaxxPower

Shooters:

Piney Hill Benchrest Club in beautiful Luray, Virginia kicks off the Indoor Season this Saturday- November 4th with a IR5050 3Gun and Unlimited Club match.

The 3-Gun match starts at 9:00 am and the UL match will follow.

We'll draw for benches at 8:00 am so please be there by then so we know if we need 2 relays.

The range will be open by 7:00 am.

This will be a great warm-up for the UL Nationals the following weekend!

Any questions- please ask here or contact me by pm.

Bruce Hornstein

Great kick-off to 2017-2018 season

We had a good crowd at Piney Hill today shooting shoulder to shoulder.

Piney Hill was up to its' old tricks for the first match of the season teasing plenty of us with 3 pinwheels in a row and then straight up or down.

Tim O'mara came down from Pennsylvania and figured it out for the first 750 of the season in Unlimited. Congratulations Tim on some steady shooting.

Sharon Mankin had the high target with a 250-21X.

A nice warm-up to next weekend's big Nationals!

Full scores will be posted on ir5050.com soon.

Shooting in the barn

Wondering !! I would really enjoy coming down too Luray on the weekend of the 10th as a observer or possibly as a rimfire competitor !! What is required !! Any help would be greatly appreciated !! Thank You

Wondering !! I would really enjoy coming down too Luray on the weekend of the 10th as a observer or possibly as a rimfire competitor !! What is required !! Any help would be greatly appreciated !! Thank You

Nothing is required if you wish to come as a spectator. The matches will run Saturday and Sunday. You would be able to meet a lot of really helpful shooters and watch one of the biggest matches of the year.

In order to shoot I'd ask if you have the equipment to shoot? A lot of gear will be for sale at the matches and you might even be able to borrow gear.

A quick read of the ir5050 rules will also give you some info. Here's a link to the rulebook-

http://www.ir5050.com/section-1-rules/

This will be an Unlimited match so you'd want to pay attention to that section.

It might be best if you have specific questions to PM me.

Bruce Hornstein

Back