Piney Hill BRC.....

D

DBlue

I'm going to get into benchrest shooting and I visited Piney Hill BRC in Luray, VA. as they were having a shoot there today. I have to say that they are some of the nicest people that I have ever met....everyone there was more than willing to talk to me and give me advice on getting started.... I really appreciated that for sure.

I also noticed that to compete with these guys you better have your "A" game on...:)

Thanks to everyone there...I'm looking forward to coming back at the end of the month for the Nationals....

Thanks,
Don Blue

Here's a couple of pics I took there today.....

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Don: Are you the same Don Blue I used to shoot skeet with? Either way welcome to rim fire BR. A nicer bunch of folks you will never meet. Piney Hill is a great place to shoot, but the best of the best gather there so you will have your work cut out for you. Had I not skipped today at Piney Hill I would already know the answer to my question. If you are who I think you are pm me with a telephone and/or e-mail address please. bob

Don: Are you the same Don Blue I used to shoot skeet with? Either way welcome to rim fire BR. A nicer bunch of folks you will never meet. Piney Hill is a great place to shoot, but the best of the best gather there so you will have your work cut out for you. Had I not skipped today at Piney Hill I would already know the answer to my question. If you are who I think you are pm me with a telephone and/or e-mail address please. bob

Hey Bob...yes, I'm the same one that shot skeet with you....I noticed your name on a post the other day and was going to get in touch with you...I'll send you my e-mail add.

Don

Welcome!

Hi Don!
Was curious if going to Piney Hill & talking with the guys if you were still considering a TRP or if you'll pay a bit more for a custom.
Anyhow welcome aboard!
Keith

Hi Don!
Was curious if going to Piney Hill & talking with the guys if you were still considering a TRP or if you'll pay a bit more for a custom.
Anyhow welcome aboard!
Keith

Hey Keith.....I have to say, after talking with everyone there today that I have decided to go with a custom. I talked with Bill Hinegardner about getting a turbo custom. I'm going back up there the end of the month when they have the Nationals there and Bill is going to let me try one. I'm really looking forward to getting into the game..

Thanks,
Don

Don
I thought that may be the case with the custom. Consensus is that the Coopers aren't up to par with the customs. Maybe/ maybe not. One thing for sure is there aren't many in the results section other than what's in ME.
Either way glad to hear you're getting started & hope our paths cross some day.
Keith

Keith

Don
I thought that may be the case with the custom. Consensus is that the Coopers aren't up to par with the customs. Maybe/ maybe not. One thing for sure is there aren't many in the results section other than what's in ME.
Either way glad to hear you're getting started & hope our paths cross some day.
Keith

Your focus needs to be on Sunday at 200 yards dude!! :cool:

Gotcha covered!

Your focus needs to be on Sunday at 200 yards dude!! :cool:

Ted & I sighted in the other day. Surprisingly it didn't take much more than 1/2 dozen shots to get on target. Now if we can catch a break from the wind we're all set! I'm wondering if I want a roast or ????? :) See ya then Greg!
Keith

Back