Photos of F class shooting

S

Stuart Elliott

Just incase anyone is interested in seeing a slideshow of pictures from some F class shooting on the otherside of the planet I have just placed them on a link in the Gallery section of our website. www.benchrest.com.au

Last weekend was the Queensland Rifle Assoc 119th annual Queens prize shoot in Brisbane, Australia. Nearly 400 competitors including Fullbore (Bisley style) and two F Class divisions. This event, being the last 3 days of 11 days straight of shooting events. My wife Annie and I are benchrest shooters and normally do not have much time to get into F Class but we make sure we do this event every year since we live in Brisbane. There is also a short video of Annie shooting F Class in the gallery section to. Just click on the link called "2009 QRA Queens" to open the photos or click on "video of F class" for the short video. Then double click the thumbnail.

It will take a little while to open as the photos are located in Photobucket. Once the slides start it helps to click "slow" transition at the lower left. Unfortunately the default setting is medium transition and it can't be changed until the slideshow opens.
When finished click the BACK button to get back to the gallery and more photos.
http://www.benchrest.com.au/gallery.htm

Hope you enjoy. We did.

Stuart Elliott

Looks good Stuart, I hope you can do the same at a few more of the F class shoots. The pics came out better than my fuzzy out of focus attempts.

Great pictures and a beautiful range, thanks for sharing!!

Great pictures and a beautiful range, thanks for sharing!!

It is a magnificent complex.

I shoot there regularly and shot in that comp.

Nearby to the range shown in the pics is another. Goes to 1200yds. Has benches at 1000yds for BR comps.

Cameron

Back