Pensacola Rifle and Pistol Club 9-6-08

• Thread starter Charles A. Holt
  • Start date
C

Charles A. Holt

Here are the match results for the Pensacola Rifle and pistol Club's annual club tournament.

Attachments

• MatchReports 9-6-08.xls
    62.5 KB · Views: 265
Thanks! Mike

Why weren't you there?? It was a lot of fun and some Great Guys to shoot with.

Hello Steve. I am still working every other weekend and now my weekend includes the first Sat of the month. Just a couple more years to retirement, though.

Have a question for the shooter's from the Pensacola area. Was there a gunshop called Garth's there at one time? I have an old Anschutz Model 54 in a 1413 Super Match configuration and it is stamped Garth's Pensacola FL.

Garth's In Pensacola

Garth's In Pensacola is an Antique Dealer. He at one time had a large selection of Anschutz Guns, he no longer has much of a selection of guns. The young man who was handling the guns to my understanding passed away about a year ago.
Bert

Garth's In Pensacola is an Antique Dealer. He at one time had a large selection of Anschutz Guns, he no longer has much of a selection of guns. The young man who was handling the guns to my understanding passed away about a year ago.
Bert

Bert,

Thanks for the info. Have had the rifle for a while now. Got it from a dealer named Thad Scott from Mississippi. It is an older Model 54, probably made about 1960. Thought it was kind of neat to have a Anschutz marked from Pensacola....family is from Florida for almost 200 years. Deployed to Pensacola several times during my USMC career. An F-80 that sat in the local park and that we played on as children is in the Naval Aviation Museum there now.

Thanks again,
AJ

Back