Palmetto Shoot Results 6/6/09

D

david dumas

Ronnie Long a smokin 250-24x for 1st in VFS, Humble Henry had 23x's for 2nd(I think his hair got in his eye's and cost him a couple x's) I think Doc Wooten was 3rd @ 100, Humble took 200 and the Grand too from what I heard, i left after 100 yards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,congraulations to Ronnie and Henry on a job well done,,,,,,,,,,

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(but kick my butt this weekend),

DD

David,

Actually the results were a little bit different.

1) Ronnie Long 250-24X
2) Henry Rivers 250-21X
3) Jim Wooten 250-21X

1) Carl Waddell 250-12X
2) Henry Rivers 250-10X
3) Jim Wooten 250-9X

Grand
1) Henry Rivers 500-31X
2) Jim Wooten 500-30X
3) Mike Rippey 500-28X

Congrats to Carl Waddell for some great shooting at 200, and to Ronnie Long for an outstanding 100. Henry, of course, was in the thick of things, and Mike Rippey was consistent as usual.

Palmetto6-09copy.jpg

Last edited:
Palmetto Shoot

Nice shootn Ronnie and Carl.

I see Humble has improved his wood holding technique. And Jim Wooten has always been very adept at that. :)

Opp's, sorry my birde was off a little, congradulations added to Carl, Doc & Mike Rippey

Congradulations to all the winners and placers. Professor Rivers is on his game, very consistent shooting. Not to make you all jealous but I,ve talked him into coming to give me a few lessons on wed. It will be fun!
roger

Congradulations to all the winners and placers. Professor Rivers is on his game, very consistent shooting. Not to make you all jealous but I,ve talked him into coming to give me a few lessons on wed. It will be fun!
roger

Hey Roger,
Get "Shelby" Rivers to help you with his hair combing techniques as well. :eek: It would be great to see both of you roll into the Bud in Henry's hot rod.
DA

Congratulations, Ronnie, Carl and Henry! :)
Ronnie it's good to see you back! (For those interested in a little history, it was Ronnie Long who conceptualized necking the BR case up to 30 caliber and using it for VfS!:))
. . . And, I thought that Mr. "Humble" had lost ALL of his hair! :eek::p RG

Back