Oh no!

John S

All bars, night clubs, wineries and brew pubs in Kalifornia have been closed by the governor.

Where will I cash my welfare check?

All bars, night clubs, wineries and brew pubs in Kalifornia have been closed by the governor.

Where will I cash my welfare check?

And what a heap of rubbish that is. Right before St. Patrick's day...

Governor Gruesome has also said those 65 or older should self-quarantine. I called my 75 year old father and told him he wasn't smart enough to think for himself, but thank God we have Gavi around to do it for him.

I do believe you're North of 65, John. I see you out and about, I'm calling the cops!

Justin

And what a heap of rubbish that is. Right before St. Patrick's day...

Governor Gruesome has also said those 65 or older should self-quarantine. I called my 75 year old father and told him he wasn't smart enough to think for himself, but thank God we have Gavi around to do it for him.

I do believe you're North of 65, John. I see you out and about, I'm calling the cops!

Justin

At 75 I might have to make a covert run to Firestone Walker; however going over to the neighbors for supper and they have a winery!

Just got a set of Whidden Gunworks "click adjustable" lock rings for any 7/8 reloading dies. Work great after NOT following the instructions.

Did you get all the machinery moved?

Best wishes

Ohhh shut up and eat your gruel you silly sheeple......"It's all for your own good" ......... just ask the opinion of The Board, Wilbur's Board, that is........ Right here on BRC, this hotbed of incisive thought, they all think we should stop shooting too, "for the safety of us all".....

I'm headed for the range with today's ill-gotten booty from Walmart and my Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights ..... dragging my hacked-up lung .... DARN those other people out there today!

I thought they were all s'pose' to stay home!

John,

I did get them moved. Of course, it rained that day, so I spent hours drying them off, removing rust, and oiling them up. But they're in. See attached pic.

I'm more worried about Firestone Walker virus than I am the Corona virus. I've had the Firestone Walker virus several times before. It feels a lot like a hangover...

I did some quick math based on the latest Corona virus numbers. Approximately 4300 people in the U.S. are thought to have it, or .00014% of our population. Of those 4300 cases, 75 have died, for a motality rate of 1.7%. The regular old flu is pushing a 1% mortality rate, for comparison sake.

Now...think about those Corona virus numbers. They've caused businesses and schools ordered closed, food hoarding and fistfights in grocery stores, mandates that people do not leave their homes in some locales, fear, panic, and uncertainty, and, oh yeah, the trashing of our economy. Everyday there are more restrictions put in place, with the politicians seemingly trying to "out react" one another. All of this being driven by the media, who get to decide what gets to be the news. What a way to boost your ratings...turn the Turbo Sniffles into the end of mankind. And if you're a politician and take a more moderate and pragmatic view of the virus, you are savaged.

How this all is being portrayed and handled really pisses me off. And mark my words, should this lead to civil unrest or disobedience, they'll be talk of going after our guns. My asshat governor, Gavin Gruesome, will be at the forefront of this.

It's effing' ridiculous.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I was supposed to die from the Swine flu a few years back. I have some catching up to do...

Justin

Attachments

• 20200316_200928.jpg
    20200316_200928.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 326
I am Indiana right now, just found out what I cannot do from our governor, does not effect me, damn I am boring.

Beer Run!

Made the beer run early this morning. Food For Less was pretty well stocked. I made two laps up and down the aisles. On my second lap I picked up a second case of beer.

The rest of town was empty. Hardware store was open. Went in and bought four 1/4 inch bolts. Only me the check girl was there.

The thought occurred to me that drag racing up and down El Camino Real would be pretty cool this evening. Hell nobody else is using the traffic lights.

Best wishes

Back