off to a great start in montana

well,

we had a couple great targets shot in matches 1 and 2 here in montana. i attached pictures of ed and leo's targets, both shot in heavy gun class. both shot with 17 pound dashers on viper actions. ed janikowsky's 3.399" 100 score, is a new montana club record for both group, and score. leo anderson's 3.610" 100, is his third 3 incher since 2008, two of those being 100 scores.

every thing else was kinda big:eek:, but these two are worth a look. congrats to ed for a new club record, great shooting both of you.

tom

here i am editing allready.....

i got to plot both of these targets:D on leos, the first 3 shots had the x surrounded, then the "BIG" shift to the left. notice the verticle seperation, i think i am in trouble, haha.

tom

Attachments

• ed j's 3.399 100(new club record) resized.JPG
    ed j's 3.399 100(new club record) resized.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 377
  • leo 3.610 100 resized.JPG
    leo 3.610 100 resized.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Tom, now you really got me going. Hope we have some good conditions this year. Congratulations to Ed and Tom good shooting.;)

Joe Salt

ed and leo joe, tom did'nt shoot worth beans. nope, we hoard all the good conditions just like we hoard all the powder and primers, haha. have a good season out there joe, don't let kathys gun down now:p.
tom

I'm looking forward to checking out your range. I just moved to Montana from Ohio and I'm having an itch to pull the trigger again. Its been a couple of years since I shot the 1000yd game and it will be good to switch to the PA rules. Do you shoot 2 matches per weekend?

See ya soon
Dan

yes dan we shoot 2 matches per weekend. this year heavies go first on saturdays and lights go first on sundays. our schedule is on our website mt1000yd.com, my home phone is on there also. i will have pat put up my cell number one of these days also. we also have an 11 pound gun class that shoots after lg's and hg's on each saturday, and they also shoot 10 shots for record. there is supper served friday night and dinner saturday afternoons, you are on your own saturday nights.
tom

Back