OEHLER Model 35 Cronograph

I asked them (directly) a similar question this past weekend (8/20/11):

Thank you for your interest in Oehler products! We are currently shipping 35P's about two weeks after an order is received. You can order an Oehler 35P Proof Chronograph using your VISA or MasterCard through our online store at www.oehler-research.com, by fax, or by calling us at (512) 327-6900, 8-5, M-F.

The Oehler 35P complete system is only $575 for deliveries within the U.S. We have a flat $20 shipping charge for UPS ground delivery anywhere in the CONUS.

If this is an export, please contact us for export pricing and delivery options.

Let us know if we can make an original Oehler 35P for you!

Regards,
Gary Stafford
Oehler Research, Inc.
512-327-6900

mbundy.

Thank you for your answer.
I am asking on behalf of my club, the Reykjavik Shooting Club Est. June 2. 1867..... so we are 143 years old!

Magnus Sigurdsson
REykjavik, ICELAND

WOW, and I just sold one 2 years ago for $250. No wonder the guy was grinning. LOL

yep that was a give away price..
when they quit the 35p for a few years( lack of printers) internet pricing went through the roof.
they were able to pick up a small lot of printers and now have them ...at the new price.
mike in co
WOW, and I just sold one 2 years ago for $250. No wonder the guy was grinning. LOL

Back