Now What?

kchw7gsv

Kurt@MT
When I "click" the search function I go to the google search page. (as usual) Now when I "click" on one of the items to search, I go directly to the Yahoo home page? - no search answers!

Kurt

There is a program that you accidentally downloaded that is doing that. I just fixed mine. I opened windows task manager, and looked at the list of processes that were running, and did a search for any that did not ring a bell. It was a bit of a pain, because the program that I deleted did not solve the problem, so I ended up looking for a file name and deleted the file. End of problem. I think that there should be public caning of people who write this crap.

Thanks Boyd

But I didn’t gain any ground. When using the forum search, I go to the google search queries list- then if I pick any query that is on BRC, I get a 509 message- bandwidth limit exceeded! If I pick a query that is a shopping outlet everything works fine.
When I get the 509 message, the address bar shows WWW.akinfuzy.com. This is a domain.
Yesterday When I searched I was automatically sent to Yahoo. Today I get the 509 message?
The task manager shows the 509 message.
Maybe the problem isn’t on my computer?

Kurt

Back