Northwest 1000 yard championship match

http://mt1000yd.com

august 13th, 14th, and 15th will be the N.W.S.A.'s anual championship match. it will be held at the deep creek range outside of missoula, mt. the range will be open friday the 13th(ohoh) for practice all day. our club is an affiliate of williamsport, so bring enough ammo, we shoot ten shots in all classes.

we still run our championship match on a relay win/place system, for group and score both. we have a great prize table allready ($15k and counting), no one will leave empty handed. see our website, and please patron these fine sponsors. i have pat add more and more as stuff comes in.

a change from previous years i am making for this year, and years to follow........WE WILL BE HOLDING THE BENCH DRAWING FRIDAY EVENING!!! so please sign up by by before dinner friday night. i won't turn you away if you show up saturday morning, but you will be placed where there is room. i don't NEED your money friday, but i need to know you will be there, and shooting xxx gun classes.

if you have any questions just call me, my number is on the top left of our home page.

thanks,
tom mousel

Back