Northeast Regional Sporter & 3Gun Championships 7/18-7/19

linekin

The Boothbay Region Fish & Game Association will host the Northeast Regional Championships on 7/18-7/19.
Sporter/3Gun Yards on Saturday, Sporter/3Gun Meters on Sunday. For those traveling we will take a consensus as to whether we start at 8 on Sunday.
Lunch will be provided both days. Fee is $50 per day.
As of today, 7/10 the State is open to all New England states also including New York. If anyone is coming from "away" the State says you'll need a Certificate of Compliance assuring you don't have the virus. Not exactly sure what that means other than you may need it to book a room? I'll look into it.
For anyone interested we will be holding a UL match on Thursday night at 6pm & the range will be open around 1pm on Friday afternoon for practice.
If you have any questions my contact info is on the Lincoln County Rifle Club page on the 50/50 site.
Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can plan for lunch.
Hope to see you there.
Keith

Last edited:
The Boothbay Region Fish & Game Association will host the Northeast Regional Championships on 7/18-7/19.
Sporter/3Gun Yards on Saturday, Sporter/3Gun Meters on Sunday. For those traveling we will take a consensus as to whether we start at 8 on Sunday.
As of today, 7/10 the State is open to all New England states also including New York. If anyone is coming from "away" the State says you'll need a Certificate of Compliance assuring you don't have the virus. Not exactly sure what that means other than you may need it to book a room? I'll look into it.
For anyone interested we will be holding a UL match on Thursday night at 6pm & the range will be open around 1pm on Friday afternoon for practice.
If you have any questions my contact info is on the Lincoln County Rifle Club page on the 50/50 site.
Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can plan for lunch.
Hope to see you there.
Keith

Keith,

Is Pa. considered a "New England state?

TKH

the boothbay region fish & game association will host the northeast regional championships on 7/18-7/19.
Sporter/3gun yards on saturday, sporter/3gun meters on sunday. For those traveling we will take a consensus as to whether we start at 8 on sunday.
As of today, 7/10 the state is open to all new england states also including new york. If anyone is coming from "away" the state says you'll need a certificate of compliance assuring you don't have the virus. Not exactly sure what that means other than you may need it to book a room? I'll look into it.
For anyone interested we will be holding a ul match on thursday night at 6pm & the range will be open around 1pm on friday afternoon for practice.
If you have any questions my contact info is on the lincoln county rifle club page on the 50/50 site.
Please let me know if you plan to attend so i can plan for lunch.
Hope to see you there.
Keith
where is this place at

You might want to look at that certificate requirement your idiot governor requires because there is no place in the known galaxy it seems possible to get/coordinate a covid test result timed to within 72 hours of entry into Maine.
Any chance this becomes a "don't ask don't tell" kinda deal?

You might want to look at that certificate requirement your idiot governor requires because there is no place in the known galaxy it seems possible to get/coordinate a covid test result timed to within 72 hours of entry into Maine.
Any chance this becomes a "don't ask don't tell" kinda deal?
You'll get no argument form me regarding the governor.. Our last had got ME out of debt & created a huge surplus & it was gone in about 2 months of her taking office.. Helps on its way though.
From what I've seen over the last three weeks as far as tourism I'll say that the virus isn't much of a concern to them. There's people here from all the lower 48. The town is as full as any other year & I doubt very many of them have had the 72hr test.
I'm guessing all of them just checked the top box on question 3 of the form & hand it to the hotel clerk.
I'll bet your don't ask, don't tell is running rampant. Nobody's being asked by me thats for sure.
Come on out if you can.

Keith

Here are the plaques for this year.

Attachments

• D3D31C3E-CC66-480E-9394-19A4D7854613.jpeg
    D3D31C3E-CC66-480E-9394-19A4D7854613.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 133
Here’s what you want Tony... it’ll be like taking candy from babies!

Keith

Attachments

• EED8B819-04BE-4A7B-9BCF-6C4F1B8ACCC3.jpeg
    EED8B819-04BE-4A7B-9BCF-6C4F1B8ACCC3.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Back