norma brass in stock at midsouth

M

mike in co

it would appear we have a stocking dealer for norma brass in the usa!!!
be aware the brass is in 25 pc packaging...but most is in stock today...

midsouthshooters.com

let the run begin

mike in co

I tried to do business with them once.
I was going to order a Chargemaster. I went through all the steps until I got to the delivery address and it would only allow me to use the one to which the card bill goes to.
I needed it to go to a po box not be left on my front porch for the local kids to mess with or worse.
It said I had to call to get it changed this was at nite no one answered so I got online and ordered it from Sinclair.
Havent been back to the Midsouth site since. I usually do my ordering when they seem to be closed.

i dont do much business with them either
but
we do now have a source for norma brass....
i know of one other source but very limited items....
( i still have access to 300 win maqg in bulk)

mike in co
ps
change the billing address on the cc to your po box..or call the card co and tell them you have an alternate shipping address...been there, done that....

I went through all the steps until I got to the delivery address and it would only allow me to use the one to which the card bill goes to.

That is for your own protection. I once had somebody get hold of my AMEX card number somehow and they ordered a Video Recorder and Camera sent to my house, a little later he called back and tried to have it shipped to a different address. This caused me to be called by credit card company . I cancelled order called local police where guy was that it was supposed to be shipped to and they told me the guy did it all the time and there was nothing they could do. Local Sheriff actually told me to call FBI which I attempted unsuccessfully to get involved. I am thankful they only ship to card address. And I have ordered a lot of things through Midsouth with no problems.

That is for your own protection. I once had somebody get hold of my AMEX card number somehow and they ordered a Video Recorder and Camera sent to my house, a little later he called back and tried to have it shipped to a different address. This caused me to be called by credit card company . I cancelled order called local police where guy was that it was supposed to be shipped to and they told me the guy did it all the time and there was nothing they could do. Local Sheriff actually told me to call FBI which I attempted unsuccessfully to get involved. I am thankful they only ship to card address. And I have ordered a lot of things through Midsouth with no problems.

The card holder can call the cc company and authorize them to ship to another address.

Did you happen to check the price of 404 Rimless NE ? IT was $2025.00 per 25 (misprint I'm sure)lol

Back