Nightforce for rimfire?

G

gbs52

Which Nightforce scope do you prefer for rimfire? Or other brand equals to NF....Thanks

The newish 42X BR model. At the same level a March 40X, although truth be told the LCS models are just fine.

I have a pair of Comp 15-55x, both with a small dot. Superb scope for bench rest. I leave them set at 50X. Never an issue. indoor or out. One is one of the initial prototype(show and tell) scopes and the other was purchased upon general release to the public. bob

At the Triple Crown (Hope to see you next year Bob)...
The Nightforce 42x fixed is highly thought of.
The new March 48x fixed benchrest scope has one longtime competitor's wife wishing he had never looked through it. Ed says it is now on his xmas wish list.

Last edited:
I have a pair of Comp 15-55x, both with a small dot. Superb scope for bench rest. I leave them set at 50X. Never an issue. indoor or out. One is one of the initial prototype(show and tell) scopes and the other was purchased upon general release to the public. bob

Like Bob, I also own a pair of NF Competitions 15-55X with the CTR2 reticle, which are used primarily during RFBR competition. They are truly excellent optics for our game, if money is not a issue, and the purchase will not bring about a divorce.

I also own, and have competed using a 50X x 52MM MARCH scope. It has fine cross hairs and 3/32" dot. MARCH is a high quality scope, but my personal preference is NightForce.

In the past, I owned a NightForce 12-42X BR model, but sold it, mainly because I didn't care the NP-2DD reticle. If the NF BR model, had had the CH-2 reticle, I most likely would not have sold it.

Back