New IR50/50 World Record!!!

DTZosack

Congratulations to Tony Harper!!!

On Sunday, October 3rd, Tony shot a 750(60X) for Outdoor 3-Gun Aggregate Yards. The targets were shipped to IR50/50 headquarters and late this afternoon the score was 100% certified as a new World Record.

What a way to end our 2021 season at McKeesport Sportsmen's Association. Thanks Tony!!!

Dave Zosack
Rangermaster
McKeesport Sportsmen's Association

Congratulations to Tony Harper!!!

On Sunday, October 3rd, Tony shot a 750(60X) for Outdoor 3-Gun Aggregate Yards. The targets were shipped to IR50/50 headquarters and late this afternoon the score was 100% certified as a new World Record.

What a way to end our 2021 season at McKeesport Sportsmen's Association. Thanks Tony!!!

Dave Zosack
Rangermaster
McKeesport Sportsmen's Association

Congratulations Tony. Yet another record for you! Outstanding work at the range!

Larry

The conditions were great and you worked hard to achieve this latest goal in your career. I knew you were trying all summer.
CONGRATULATION TONY HARPER

Jerry

Well Tony continued on his Record binge this weekend at Piney Hill. He demolished the old Indoor Sporter 10-Shot 3 tgt Agg of 306 with a stunning 350. He took the Mid-Atlantic Regional Title with that effort. He missed tying the Sporter 10-Shot single target record of 130 with a beautiful 128 2nd target. Good Shooting again by Tony.

Chris

i just got the oct. Issue of preision rifleman what a great one in all the yrs i have bee in shooting thiis is the best hats off to all who helped make it. Keep it up.
i have desighed new ejection for rockcuckers presses gets rid of all threaded rod leaves more romwhen ,aking bullets reasonable check with me. 1 814 335 0450 c.

Back