New Hampshire IR 50/50 State Match

William Colbert

Country Pond Fish and Game in Newton, New Hampshire will be hosting the New Hampshire Sporter - 3 Gun and UL State Matches this coming Sunday, August 19th.
Registration begins at 0800 shooting begins at 0900. Lunch, drinks and refreshments will be served.

Please let me know if you plan on attending (via a post here or an email greybarnboatworks@comcast.net) it is always nice to have an idea how many will be showing up for planning purposes.

Should be a fun day, 9 targets in one day. Trophies will be given to the Match Champions.

All the best,
William

Dang it!

I would have attended this match to obeserve as my intro to benchrest but it falls on the same weekend as my life’s passion, roadracing motorcycles at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. I plan to take up benchrest when I can no longer ride fast motorcycles....well over 60 and still spanking the kids! Hope everyone has a ball!

I would have attended this match to obeserve as my intro to benchrest but it falls on the same weekend as my life’s passion, roadracing motorcycles at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. I plan to take up benchrest when I can no longer ride fast motorcycles....well over 60 and still spanking the kids! Hope everyone has a ball!

Guy, glad you have some interest. I have a match in Damariscotta, ME the following Sun, 8/26 & there will be another at Country Pond on 9/16. The matches are free for 1st timers & lunch is provided. We can set you up with equipment as well with enough notice. Do try to attend, please!
Good Luck at NHMS this weekend!
Keith

10 shot TKH

There are more HOF points in NH & ME than at Kettlefoot this weekend! Unless you shoot World Records.
Shoot UL in ME Sat. Then 9 Targets with us in NH Sunday!!!
WE WANT YOU!!!

Last edited:
There are more HOF points in NH & ME than at Kettlefoot this weekend! Unless you shoot World Records.
Shoot UL in ME Sat. Then 9 Targets with us in NH Sunday!!!
WE WANT YOU!!!

I would love to be up there with you guys this weekend but I have an appointment Friday morning that I can't miss.

My plan is to drive through the night to Kettlefoot Saturday morning for the Sporter 10 Shot Nationals, drive back to Fairchance for the Eastern Regional Unlimited tournament on Sunday.

That is all based on how Friday goes.

I know you guys will have a blast. Remember the wind is your friend, and the dots in the middle of the target is your enemy.

TKH

Last edited:
Thanks to the regulars who have let me know they are coming. Two new shooters will be joining us as well, Harry Nutter and Gary Allen. Both gentlemen are from New Hampshire. It would be great to see some of the old regulars show up as well. Looking forward to Sunday, it should be a fun day.

Best,
William

Hope George & Todd can make it. Ed H. & Dave S too.
I did hear today that Ken can't make it Sunday.
By the way, whats for lunch?

Keith

Back