New Boop makes debut in Jersey

D

DBoop

Congrats RJ Boop
.31 agg not bad for first time out. I've had alot of aggs much worse. Finishing mid pack not too bad for someone only 10yrs old and hasn't shot a rifle before. You boys seem to excel in everything you try so I don't think it will take long before you're waffle stomping your old man. (Russ Boop SR.)

good shooting
Uncle Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations RJ.

Hope to see you at some future matches in Central Jersey! You shot very well for someone shooting a match for the first time. Heck, that was a nice agg period!

You can reload next to me again next month and share some of those shooting secrets!

Great shooting!

Bill McIntyre

WAY TO GO YOUNG MAN !
It will be nice to see some young blood at the matches spanking the old farts.

Congratulations RJ

Pat Hurley:D

Old Fart!! Well yeah I guess so.

Way to go RJ. You come from a good blood line. Third generation Boop. You will go far. Listen closely to your family. They are very good at this sport.

RJ, that's some fine shooting! Glad to see you're getting started with the "family tradition" of shooting tiny groups in Competition. I wish you the very best every time you touch that trigger!!!! Duane Watkeys

Oh my, another Boop in the benchrest line up. I should just sell my guns and go golfing! Great job RJ, I am sure you dont remember this but I made you lunch at my house years ago so keep that in mind before you spank me at a match this summer. Keep up the good work. Husky p.s. Russ, what have you been feeding this kid???

Back