New batch of super barrels tailored to 12fpe

DanB

Here is the good news, the barrels love 12fpe. This is the first ten shots out of barrel #3, 51 yards, 32 degrees F, jsb 8.4,
CIMG0232.jpg

That is about 8mm ctc. The core group on left is about half that.
If you are on the waiting list I will contact you once the barrels have been test fired. If you prefer a barrel tailored to 20fpe it will be another 3-4 months.
Dan

Dan,

Nice to see my new barrel -#3- shoots so well. :D:D:D

See you tomorrow,

Dave

Hope RAW get some of these, we have just ordered 4-5 new 12fpe rifles down here.

P.S. Dan enjoy the tournament and i have sent some homework for you via Todd Banks, talk soon mate.

HI Bill, I got your request, give me a few weeks and I'll get them made. That was three ev2 strippers correct?
Dan

Hope RAW get some of these, we have just ordered 4-5 new 12fpe rifles down here.

P.S. Dan enjoy the tournament and i have sent some homework for you via Todd Banks, talk soon mate.

Here is the good news, the barrels love 12fpe. This is the first ten shots out of barrel #3, 51 yards, 32 degrees F, jsb 8.4,
CIMG0232.jpg

That is about 8mm ctc. The core group on left is about half that.
If you are on the waiting list I will contact you once the barrels have been test fired. If you prefer a barrel tailored to 20fpe it will be another 3-4 months.
Dan

Are those for EV2's only or can they be fitted to pretty much any rifle?

Back