Neil Jones

mike clayton

I just wanted to give a shout out to Neil Jones for making me the best looking and highest quality set of dies I have seen, pure work of art.
Thanks You Sir,
Mike

A long story ....

Back in the 90's, I purchased a 6PPC micro seater and a powder measure at Neil's. Some years later, I purchased a micro chamber die set for my 250 Ackley and I remember a fine Lady on the phone very kindly explaining me I did sh**ty on the collet diameters choice. Of course, she never pronounced "sh**ty".

The sizing "nut" on this sizer tool was able to size the neck but also machined to push the shoulder back should one had a strong enough arbor press.

Which lead me to promote my Sinclair arbor press to "dust catcher on a shelf" and built my first BR tool : a damned XXXXXXX heavy BUT strong arbor press.

Still have them all, still love them all.

Many Thanks to Mr. Jones & the Lady on the phone for supplying our community with fine tools for so many years ....

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTEWON JONES POWDER MEASURE AT SUPER SHOOT IN 1970S STILL USE IT TANKS NEIL=OliveOil;838113]Back in the 90's, I purchased a 6PPC micro seater and a powder measure at Neil's. Some years later, I purchased a micro chamber die set for my 250 Ackley and I remember a fine Lady on the phone very kindly explaining me I did sh**ty on the collet diameters choice. Of course, she never pronounced "sh**ty".

The sizing "nut" on this sizer tool was able to size the neck but also machined to push the shoulder back should one had a strong enough arbor press.

Which lead me to promote my Sinclair arbor press to "dust catcher on a shelf" and built my first BR tool : a damned XXXXXX heavy BUT strong arbor press.

Many Thanks to Mr. Jones & the Lady on the phone for supplying our community with fine tools for so many years ....[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quotewon jones powder measure at super shoot in 1970s still use it tanks neil=oat every matchliveoil;838113]back in the 90's, i purchased a 6ppc micro seater and a powder measure at neil's. Some years later, i purchased a micro chamber die set for my 250 ackley and i remember a fine lady on the phone very kindly explaining me i did sh**ty on the collet diameters choice. Of course, she never pronounced "sh**ty".

Which lead me to promote my sinclair arbor press to "dust catcher on a shelf" and built my first br tool : A damned xxxxxx heavy but strong arbor press.

Many thanks to mr. Jones & the lady on the phone for supplying our community with fine tools for so many years ....
[/quote]

Back