neck turner

dbaird

Has anyone tried the Sinclair premium neck turner? I have 2 of the model 1000 neck turners and am thinking of upgrading to the premium turner. Any thoughts on this or should I look at other manafactrures neck turners?
Thanks,
Dennis

Has anyone tried the Sinclair premium neck turner? I have 2 of the model 1000 neck turners and am thinking of upgrading to the premium turner. Any thoughts on this or should I look at other manufacturer's neck turners?

I have 4 of the K&M turners. Because they're reasonably priced, I have one for the 30BR, one for the 6mm Beggs, and two for the 6PPC. I set them and then leave them alone. You might also look at the 21st Century turner.

I have had three different neck turners, the one that I still have and use is the pumpkin, pricie but nicie, lol.:D

Dan Honert

I have one. Other than the 2/10ths adjustment vs the Pumpkin's 1/10th, I like it just as well.

+1

I have had one of the Sinclair premium neck turning tools (NT4000) for a while and I do like it, it's easy to adjust, although not as fine in the adjustment as the Pumpkin or Stiller. It is also a good size which makes it easy to hold onto and because of the mass soaks up a bit of heat.
I own and use the Pumpkin, Stiller, Sinclair (NT-4000, NT-1000), K&M and a couple I made myself, they all cut as well as each other when used correctly but some are easier to adjust than others which is why some are set and left.

Ian

Back