#4 Dave Coots .2080

#5 Larry Sharnhorst .2082

#6 John Jones .2120 (Tomball Gun Club)

#7 Lowell Frei .2126

#8 Dan Sutton .2134

#9 Gene Bukys .2142 (Tomball Gun Club)

#10 Harley Baker .2152

Way to go John and Gene!!!

I would like to thank John Jones for taking time to provide the update!!!

Last edited:
a comment most will not like

the nbrsa should have a rule that when the top 2 or 2 out of the top 5 are within 1 thousandth of an inch for 5 targets all targets should be re measured,
a hall of fame point hangs in the balance,
no dog in the fight
just makes sence,
at st lois in 2005 the big one said after the fact when it is that close who really iknows which of the 2 folks really won it, I think at that nationals he won by less than 2 thou in the 2 gun or something like that

respectfully given

Jefferson

Jefferson, They were talking tenths not thousandths today. I agree with you.
Most of you guys don't know John Jones, He built some of the most beautiful railguns in the old days and was a great shooter. John had to take off several years to take care of his wife Sunshine. She is a real delight and John is very lucky to have her. She is doing well today. I am very happy that an old friend is doing well this weekend. It is just amazing looking at this weekends scores.
Butch

John Jones

Jefferson, They were talking tenths not thousandths today. I agree with you.
Most of you guys don't know John Jones, He built some of the most beautiful railguns in the old days and was a great shooter. John had to take off several years to take care of his wife Sunshine. She is a real delight and John is very lucky to have her. She is doing well today. I am very happy that an old friend is doing well this weekend. It is just amazing looking at this weekends scores.
Butch

Butch,

On behalf of my Mentor and Friend John Jones and Sunshine I would like to thank you for the kind words. Its good to see him competing at such a high level with the best shooters in the world. Lets hope he does well tomorrow.

Grasshopper

Back