NBRSA 600 Yard Nationals

Lynn

Guys we are less than a month away as April 22nd,23rd and 24th are quickly approaching.
I will contact Craig and update the motel list this week so check this post again on tuesday or later.
If you have any questions please post them as they might help somebody else out as well as yourself.
Lynn aka Waterboy

Skeetlee
The match will be held at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Facility near Sacramento California.
Lynn aka Waterboy

That would be about a 3 day drive for me. I sure wish it were a bit closer to home! Do they change locations every year on this shoot? Thanks Lynn. Lee

Skeetlee
I think it goes up for bid every year but I'm not positive on how all of the matches and dates are set.
There was talk of a 600 and 1,000 yard nationals to be held for an entire week but I never heard what became of that.

Lynn aka Waterboy

Jay
Ask away.I need to contact the match director but have been very busy lately.
Lynn aka Waterboy

I have been doing some chamber jobs & getting some good results so I was thinking about donating a chamber job to some of the national events this year if they are interested.
I also wanted to know what the grand prizes are. I'm thinking about a trip to Ca. & a chance to win an action or a N/F would make it more worth driving out there.
I also will need to know how the match is set up and how many targets will be shot in each class so I'll know what to bring.
I shot NBRSA 600yd a couple years ago but I have never been a member, will I need to buy a membership to participate or will you except IBS.

Last edited:
Jay, we're always looking for donations for the P.A. 1000 yard World Open, Last year we were fortunate to have some great donations to be able to have prizes back to 20th place, and we're working on getting prizes to go that far again this year, or further. That's for both classes, for both scores and groups. We always have something outstanding for the overall winners, too. If you'd like to donate a chamber job we'd really appreciate it. Email me at jsaltal1@twcny.rr.com and I'll talk to you about it. No doubt if you went to Sacramento you'd come home with some prizes.:)
Joe Salt

Thanks, Joe
I'll keep that in mind too.
Its not that we shoot for profit but if you know there is some chance of getting something back it seems easier to spend the money it takes to get there.
I'm not doing much these days so a few chamber jobs when I can do them will be good for me & its another chance to make more worth while for some one else.

Jay
I'm the lucky guy who begs for prizes at the NBRSA Nationals and we would love to get a chamber job from you as a prize.
Last year we gave out 2 Nightforce scopes at the event but I haven't heard anything yet this year as the paperwork just went out.
I will send you a private message.
Lynn aka Waterboy

Back