Nationals in a "Nutshell"

Cabin Mike

Team Calfee "Big Dog"
First, I'd like to congratulate Brian on a great win. He is a very deserving champion that represents our game in a positive manner. Congratulations to all of the top finishers, Jon, Dustin, Bob, and Ken. This was a very competitive Nationals. I'd also like to congratulate Tony on his 2500.

Attached is a spreadsheet that gives the following information if you are interested.

Shooters position after day 1 of the Nationals
Final standings of the Nationals
Competitor
Gunsmith
Action
Barrel
Raw Agg
Each Targets Score (card winner highlighted in yellow)
Total points
Total number of points out of 1st place
Total scores after each target (current leader highlighted in yellow)

Enjoy,
Mike Sherrill
(Big Dog)

Attachments

• 2009 ARA Nationals Results.pdf
    22.9 KB · Views: 353
Interesting Mike

That would have been a pretty cool spreadsheet to watch when DJ won it several years ago.

Charlie

Here you go Charlie.

That would have been a pretty cool spreadsheet to watch when DJ won it several years ago.

Charlie

Charlie, Attached is what the spreadsheet looked like when DJ won in 2006. It was definitely a comeback for the ages.

Mike Sherrill

Attachments

• 2006 ARA Nationals.pdf
    41.4 KB · Views: 270
Thanks Mike

The 2006 ARA Nationals was one of the great matches in ARA history. DJ coming from 128th to first was quite a feat. Harry Deneens victory was also an amazing performance. Mike Studebakers victory was one of the most memorable Nationals for alot of us. Brians comeback this year will also be looked back on one of the great Nationals, also. I think most people would agree that all of the Nationals have been exciting.

Back