N50 Results 8/10/24 Open Grove & Agg-Line update

Loufish

1st, we have been working really hard to get the new N50 Scoring System up and running - it is not part of the N50 website for now. Software has been constantly improving on many levels. We are so close to releasing. I was able to create todays Open Grove matches remote (I'm working software validation from home) and its working really well. Competitors scores are summed, tabulated, racked & stacked instantaneously.

2nd, this effort has caused a lag in the agg-line updates. I couldn't do both scoring tabulations at the same time, so the old agg-line had to take a back seat.

I'll let Joe filled in todays range details
1723330521627.png

Joe said,
"Weather got nice and sunny as soon as the fog lifted. Light switch to more as more targets were shot. Welcomed new guy Jeff Baradat, hope he comes back =). Dennis shot awesome in Factory for the first match and something happened why he did not finish the second match. Bob was lost in space for today's matches. Hoping he can figure out what's going on. Overall Keith and Ed did well but struggled a bit at times. Lastly my Thomas is shooting awesome so am very happy,"

Last edited:
Just checked and it looks like there are still missing scores from June and July
Oh, you are looking at the N50 website. This new scoring system is not part of the website. When its super stable we will merge the scoring system into the website. I added some more clarifying words above.
And this too. "We are so close to releasing..." & "...so the old agg-line had to take a back seat."

Last edited:
Back