Must see TV.

Just when I think I've seen it all, something like this comes along. :eek:

Can you imagine, a bird big and strong enough to tackle and kill a full grown wolf? :eek:

How in the world does a man train a Golden Eagle to serve in such a capacity? Incredible!

Gene Beggs

I would have never betted on the eagle in those matchups. Some of the wolves were dispatched very quickly. There was really only one that put up a fight and I thought the eagle was done for till re-enforcements arrived. I wonder how many ealges they lose.

What a life these hunters must lead. I would gladly trade places with one of them. A good horse, to run free on and a great raptor to let loose on the wolfs.

I really don't know how life could get any better than that?

What a life these hunters must lead. I would gladly trade places with one of them. A good horse, to run free on and a great raptor to let loose on the wolfs.

I really don't know how life could get any better than that?

Love the 'Double Eagle Express' load! :D Hummmmm! Those heavy lifter would probably sneeze at buffered #5's, gonna need 00 to protect those poor abused wolves. LOL

D R

I too, would have put my money on the wolf, but there you have it.
Would really like to have those bloke's visit with the birds & help with the dingo & dingo cross problem that we have here. 18 shot, dont know how many on baits, last 12 months. Dirty dogs. :mad:
Less guns + tighter licencing + less shooters = more wild dogs.
TOTAL= more livestock attacked.

Golden Eagle

After watching that video it make me feel really good that I have been setting up rabbits we have shot for Aussie Wedgetail eagles to eat :eek: . Now if only I could train them to do that to foxes.
Pete

Just when I think I've seen it all, something like this comes along. :eek:

Can you imagine, a bird big and strong enough to tackle and kill a full grown wolf? :eek:

How in the world does a man train a Golden Eagle to serve in such a capacity? Incredible!

Gene Beggs

Gene, of course I don't know how you would train one to kill a wolf. I would put money on the fact that what the birds do, is natural. Any training over what any falconer does is probably all that is needed.

The only problem I see for me, if I was to go over there, I need a horse that had a little more "leg room", not one that I had to unfold my legs and let walk out from under me.:D

Back