MTSA-ARA Club Tournament Oct. 29th/60 Shooters-2 Relays-Unlimited and Factory

Lester R

MTSA in northern middle TN is holding it's last match of the year. This is a double points tournament, we have 30 benches and are going to stop at 2 full relays (60 shooters). We will be serving a lunch around noon, the cost is $40. $30 for the 6 cards and $10 for the lunch. Our last tournament was a huge success and I want to thank everyone who came out to shoot and support us. If anyone who was there at he last tournament, please comment and let everyone know what you thought of the range, the food and the group of people that were there for a great day of shooting and comradery. I am starting the list of shooters for the Oct. 29th tournament and have 22 signed up now with about a 40/60 ratio of Factory to Unlimited shooters. I would really like to end the year with a bang and have a huge turnout with a lot of points up for grabs. If you are interested, please contact me by email, call or text. You can got to the ARA website and get my contact info; Les Roberts. Just look under Clubs / Tennessee / MTSA and it has my contact info there. Hope to see you there!!

Back