Mr. Ray Price (The Old Fossil)

RSH

Just wanted to wish my great friend a HAPPY 81st birthday!!! He says his old eyes can't see through that 6 power scope, but that excuse is almost as old as Ray. :rolleyes: And if that isn't bad enough, last year he shot the PRETTIEST IR 50/50 target I have ever seen in competition. It scored a 250 24X and I think there was only 2 or 3 pieces of dot that was visible. Seriously though, as good a shooter as Ray is, he is even a finer gentleman. He truly is an ICON to our sport. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!! :)

Hi Ray,

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to shooting with you again this year. Enjoy the day.

Ken & Cherie

Happy birthday Ray. You are one of the all time greats in my book. Hope to see you soon.
Jim

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Wishing you many more
To one of the Best Rimfire Shooters on the East Coast
You are one Special Person
I will always think of you as A Kind Friend

Your Friend
Cliff Keesee

Happy Birthday Ray If I was guessing - I would say you coudn't be a day over 65:D

Happy Birthday Ray

First met you at the 1999 Nationals and you were kind enough to loan me equipment that I didn't have. Won't ever forget that and enjoyed shooting with you in the interim.
Bob Pekaar

Happy Birthday Ray! I will shake your hand in person at Leetown in a few weeks. Maybe Cyndi will make you a cake:).
Steve

A Very Young 81

Happy birthday Ray. Nothin wrong with your eye's. I think you can see a fellow "think". Hope to see you somewhere on the circuit this year. You are truly a pleasure to be around. Best wishes, Glynn

Happy birthday Ray! When I grow up I want to be just like you. Hope your day was great. Paul

Back