Moving target backer.

K

kenparry

Good afternoon from Wales, in the United Kingdom. I am a new member and I have been searching for info in order to be able to build a Moving Target Backer. No-one knows about them here. Should anyone have drawings, photos etc, may I please have a copy of them, sometime at your convenience. I only want something that is easy to build for a home range. Any help would be very much appreciated. To the Mods, if I have posted in incorrect section, I apologise. Kind regards. Ken. Email address: ken.parry@btinternet.com.

Good morning Ian,. thank you very much for the Links and the Photos, much appreciated. Kind regards. Ken.

I am sorry but I do not understand that, so which target do you use, and what if 2 or more bullets go through the same hole !!! Ken.

Hi Ken,

Come and shoot benchrest with us at Diggle and we will show you a moving backer.

Cheers
Vince (UK)

Thank you Wilbur, now I understand, there were so many targets listed on the Links, did not understand.

Hi Vince, thank you for the Invite, may very well take you up on that when the weathet gets better. Ken.

Thanks Realm-Aw, I do now know what you meant, thank you.

Ken,

Our first 100 yard match is on Easter Saturday followed by 1000 yards on the Sunday and 600 yards on Easter Monday.

Full calendar on our website at www.ukbra.co.uk

Hope to shoot with you soon!

Cheers
Vince(UK)

Back