Mid barrel tunners

B

Bert

Can someone let me know how to locate manufacturers or distributers of Mid Barrel Tunners?.
Thanks Bert

I have a suggestion,lets not talk to much about the Mid Barrel Tuners,The reason being,Over on the Centerfire forum,They are now explaining the ins & outs of Tuners & how to set them If they find out about the Mid tuners ,they will go nuts,The regular tuners have already got them in a hissy,throwing one more variable into the pot might send them over the edge,Go over & read some of the posts,We were there 10 years ago & now know the real truth.. BILL

You're right Bill, it's a hoot. I've been visiting over there as well, hardly ever do, but when I see "Kathy", I have to take a look. I especially like the last one, "it even works with the 16" guns on the battleship Missouri". Thanks, Douglas

Say Bill, seems that I was out sick the day the real truth was revealed. If I promise not to tell the centerfire guys, could you sorta jist whisper it to me so I too can come in outa the dark. Got a mid barrel tuner on the way and if I don't get the real truth about that thing on the end of my barrel before it gets here I is gonna be sca-rood. TIA

Bill M
I appreciate you post. The "new discovery", may be the air plane pilot's spin on tuners. I agree don't add any " salt or pepper to the pot" that also affects tuning. ha

Jim

Back