Mid-Atlantic Regional @ Kettlefoot

Kettlefoot will be hosting the 3-gun Mid-Atlantic Regionals Saturday July 25. We will be shooting both yards and meters on Saturday. Gate will be open at 7 a.m. Match will begin at 9 a.m. We will have Mrs. Kay's home cooked barbeque for lunch. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me by cell or e-mail. jimjonessr@aol.com , 423-306-4319

Thanks

Jim

Prize money

Ok folks Kettlefoot is adding some prize money to the match. We are starting out by paying $25.00 for each target winner. The high agg winner for 3-gun yards will receive $100.00. The high agg winner fro the 3-gun meters will receive $100.00 and the 6-gun agg winner will receive $100.00. This is bonus money added at no cost to the shooter.

Also at Kettlefoot we are considering the idea of a total volunteer side pot. Each shooter that wishes to participate will pay $10.00 and the shooter that shoots a 750 agg (x count will determine winner if more than one 750 is shot) will win the pot. If no one wins the pot it will roll over to the next match and continue to climb till a 750 agg is shot. This will be for 3-gun matches only at this time. If we get enough people to participate we will start another pot for Unlimited.

Thanks
Jim

Last edited:
Lil' Incentive

Jim, I like what you guys are doing down there at Kettlefoot for the shooters in paying back a little. I've noticed you've been doing that some on you club matches as well.
Its nice to see a little payback for our efforts. I'm gonna mention this to my match director in hopes he'll implement it into our matches. Its a nice lil incentive!
Keep up the good work!
Keith

Thanks for the kind words Keith. We're trying to stir things up a little. All these shooters put a lot into the sport we're just trying to give back a little.

Back