Michigan state ara tournament - holton

WHEELS

Holton will be hosting the 2014 ARA State Tournament this weekend on Saturday the 9th, As in the past we will be having a steak fry for lunch. I have listed the
participants below.

W Wheeler
T Wheeler
B Nienow
R Thompson
B Adams
R Gless Maybe
J Pierce
M Worthington Maybe
C Miller
C Miller Guest - new shooter
T Longcore
D Volk
B Wood
K Aldrich Maybe
M George
R Paris Maybe

I had Brent Lidguard make a 3 box wooden ammo box with engraving for the first place winner (very nice), 2nd thru 5th and individual target winners will receive the usual plaques, with pins. We also do a cash option on each target.

If you do not see your name here - please contact me at 616-897-7711 or add to thread and I will add you to the dinner list, or if you are bringing a guest. We have fourteen benches,
and will be doing at least 2 relays (equipment sharing). I hope to have the range open Friday evening with several practice targets set up. (will post closer)

If you need room reservation - Harrington in Fremont will give a 10% discount, or bring your camper - tent - sleeping bag - we do have camp sites on site.

I will be checking the site each day this week.

Thanks - hope to see you there :)

Mi state ara tournament

I will have the range open starting around 5:00pm - earlier if I can get it ready before then. It will be open to practice.

i have had no additions or confirmations of the maybes

Thanks

Bill

ps I will have extra steaks so if not on list - okay to show up

Back