McKeesport Sportsmen's Association - IR 50/50 Unlimited Match Results 04/19/2023

DTZosack

Attached are the scores from yesterday's IR5050 Unlimited match at McKeesport Sportsmen's Associaion.

Attachments

• Match Results 04-19-2023.pdf
    19.9 KB · Views: 152
Congrats tony!
Yep, let's us know how you felt the rifle.

George and Pedro,

The new Mod 1. Turbo is 3 for 3 but I'm not taking much stock from that.

I think I can say the Mod.1 certainly hasn't hurt anything, and it has made bolt lift easier and feel better.

I'm shooting the rifle every day and waiting to see if performance falls off. I'm kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I've used many springs over the years, and some started out great. Performed well when tested but fall off later. So far this spring in this application has been solid and it doesn't show any signs that it is changing but time will tell.

As for the three wins. If you look at the scores you will see John Benyo and others have been shooting better than I have. I've won by only a point or so, but they have out X ed me significantly. It is just a matter of time when my luck will run out and John and others will end up on top.

I need better ammo for sure but don't know where to get it.

I do have a little good ammo, but I use it to prove new builds. If a new build will not shoot it, I keep working on it.

The ammo lottery is real, and some do better in it than others.

TKH

Last edited:
Back