McKeesport Sportsmen's Association IR 50/50 Match Sunday April 8th

DTZosack

Sorry for taking so long to get this out.

McKeesport Sportsmen's Association will be hosting a 3-Gun SOTY match on Sunday, April 8th. Registration opens at 7AM with the first relay starting at 9AM.

Weather forecast isn't that great. Morning temps in the 20's reaching the 40's at some point during the day. I already had two regular shooters inform me they were not going to be there and one of them usually travels with a buddy so I'm thinking he won't be there, either.

It's too late to formally cancel the match without paying a penalty, so I will be there. The range is a muddy mess, so I'll probably hold off setting the target stands until we see if we get 3 shooters.

If you decide not to come, please do me a favor and try to let me know. I don't hold grudges. You can email me at MCK-IR5050@COMCAST.NET. You can also text me anytime of the day or night or leave me a voicemail at 412-979-7666.

Again, I apologize for such short notice.

Dave Zosack

McKeesport Sportsmen's Association IR 50/50 Match Sunday April 8th - UPDATE

Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to pass along an update on tomorrow's match.

Due to the extreme weather, the following shooters have contacted me and confirmed they will not be coming:

Jerry Rosenberger
Jim Peightal
Tony Harper
Dave Burns
John Benyo
Michael Poole

I highly doubt we will have enough shooters for a match, but I still plan on being there, just in case.

Back