March 60X scope

I will "NOT" give mine up. Have a 45X on my LV and a 60X on my HV. The end result, the 45X is extremely clear but is very prone to mirage. The 60X is not as clear, but is not subject to mirage the way the 45X is. Now this goes against the grain but that is the result, and I can't argue with results.
Bill

(can you tell cabin fever is starting)

The 60X is not as clear, but is not subject to mirage the way the 45X is. Now this goes against the grain but that is the result, and I can't argue with results.
Bill

(can you tell cabin fever is starting)

I have made the same observation Bill, love my 10-60X March's

Last edited:
In the seven years we sold Marches, we only sold about 60 - 60x. So they are hard to find in used market as everybody that bought them loves them but maybe one or two

Jim

Is the March 60x out of production?

I see no straight 60x listed on Bullets.com who is apparently the new US distributor.
The 10-60x is listed as available. I own three of the 10-60x and they are rock solid and not for sale. One was for sale in the classifieds here recently and it was snapped up pretty quick.
Dick

I finally spoke with Bill. It turns out that he does own March scopes, but the scopes that he is selling are Leupolds boosted to 60X.

Thanks for putting us together.

Sorry Lawrence
I asked him if he still had 60x Marches for sale? He said "yes he had three and they had 3/32 dots" then he mentioned he also had a 60X Leupold for sale (obviously bumped up), somebody misunderstood somebody.

Back