Manatee Gun club IR5050 match

DJB in Wi

The Manatee Gun Club, Myakka City, FL will be holding an IR5050 match on Sunday Nov 22. We will shoot a 3 gun and a 3 card unlimited match. Sign up starts at 8AM and the match starts at 9AM. Doug

The Manatee Gun Club, Myakka City, FL will be holding an IR5050 match on Sunday Nov 22. We will shoot a 3 gun and a 3 card unlimited match. Sign up starts at 8AM and the match starts at 9AM. Doug

Hi Doug, See you on Sunday.

Joe T :cool:

Deer Hunting?

Forget Florida Doug......it's the opening weekend of deer hunting back home in New Richmond. Yessir highs in the twenty's on Saturday and a low of only thirteen......Fabulous!!

Leave the "shorts" in Florida and catch a plane to Minneapolis/St Paul. I'll swing down and give ya a lift home just in time for opening morning.

I mean who would want to see bikini's when you can see you breath instead?

Mitch

Mitch…..I will have to pass on that offer. I am looking forward to many days of great weather down here, and I will leave the deer to you. My rifles are now tuned for 80 degree temps. Doug

80 Degrees...

We'll your rifle maybe tuned to 80 degrees....but MY .270 is tuned to 35 below. I don't know what I'll do if it gets cold out? Might need a 6 twist for the really cold days........

Good luck on Sunday......but I can't figure how you can stand the heat? I don't know if my water heater even goes all the way up to 80 degrees - huh.

Back