lynn

T

tim in tx

i guess the lynn thread got deleted and the email i sent you came back as returned ,so i guess it never made it through.sorry.do you or anybody remember bill ever suggesting a specific contour to make this work on centerfire? i couldnt do it with the contours i am using at present.i have this barrel i had cut to a specific shape i hopes that it will work.and being all one full piece ,not threaded or compressed just one full piece .it would be nice if bill could give some info on the contour specifics.here is the pic of the barrel. tim in tx

Attachments

• MVC-006S.jpg
    MVC-006S.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
no sir i dont have any spare actions but i can check with stick when they get back from the varmant jamboree,i will be working with stick soon helping out so if you dont find what you need in a couple of weeks check back with me . tim in tx

Out of Control

Tim I asked Wilbur to delete the thread when it got out of control.I will call you tonight.
Lynn

Is the out of control button a diode and only work one way? Why not just delete the "out of control" replies and not the entire thread?

Is the out of control button a diode and only work one way? Why not just delete the "out of control" replies and not the entire thread?

How much time do you think Wilbur would spend with just the out of control replies in all these forums? it makes sense to just delete the threads completely and start fresh. Ron Tilley

Thank you for the reply Lynn

I'm a civil engineer and only know of diodes from my EE201 class some 32 years ago and have never heard of a zener diode but I did get a chuckle from your reply. And thanks for your thread on the tuner although I'm as frustrated as the 13 funny people; your post has some substance that I can think about.

So, would the tuner approach relate to a BOSS system? As I mentioned before, I don't shoot benchrest but I do have 300 wsm with the BOSS system. If Bill's method applies, would you suggest working up a load without the BOSS system on and then put it back on after working up a load and then adjusting the tuner?

If this belongs on one of the other forums, let me know and I'll post the questions there.

Thanks,
Dick

Thanks again

I copied a paper on the ladder test from one of these forums. I'll dig it up and give it a try.

Back