looking for info on BR .22 shoots in Missouri

C

coreydr2003

just like the title states, looking for more on the line of youth, but any would be helpful, thanks! :D

Four ARA clubs from east to west on I-70. Pioneer just out of KC, United Sportsmen in Jefferson City, Owensville in Owensville, and St Louis Benchrest Club in Write City. All welcome youth shooters and will be very helpfull with some of the topshooters in the country. Also, just north of St Louis is the Browns place, also ARA and then there are non registered matches in Springfield.

Don, thanks a millions great info it will be very helpful. Yeah im in the southcentral region of the state. Rolla or Springfield. But i could make alot of shoots around Owensville Jeff city and maybe Write City.

Anyone know of any contacts around the Springfield area?

Hopefully someone will chime in with a contact, I don't know who is running it this year. They shoot on Monday nights with the fourth Monday of the month for vintage/factory guns. If nobody speaks up, I'll do some calling and get a number for you.

Springfield Benchrest Club- prez Dave Wicka dmwicka@msn.com
Don is correct Monday night is an unlimited match. We use different targets but NOT ARA.
"Factory" night using the slightly bigger one. Factory here is any factory gun so I shoot a Suhl.
Yes Fred it outshoots that good CZ HEH HEH (Won last match 248,250,250)
I shoot a 40X benchrest from PAPAS rest on unlimited and yes Fred it outshoots that CZ AGAIN.
Also shooting better than the Hall from Randy Leger so I sold the Hall.
Sid Melancon Springfield, MO

i was hoping for some weekend shoots somewhere near by. I work out of town during the week, but i have a job coming up in springfield soon, so i may be able to come on monday at some point

I live in Lebanon and go to most all matches within 2-3 hours drive . You would be welcome to go to a match with me to check it out ,and i'm sure I could come up with a rifle,rest,ect if you don't already have it.
Ted Paul

Back