Looking for a Turbo V3 Feed Ramp

Itlbtu2

I know this is a long shot, but by chance would anyone have a Turbo Rimfire Action Feed Ramp for a V3 that they would part with? I have mine apart and I'm looking for a backup. I am going to attempt to file the ejector tang down due to it rubbing on my bolt. I have spoken with DiOrio about getting a new one, however It's bee since February and I still haven't gotten it in the mail... So, anyway I am looking for another one to try.

If this is posted in the wrong forum, please move it accordingly.

Thanks!

I know this is a long shot, but by chance would anyone have a Turbo Rimfire Action Feed Ramp for a V3 that they would part with? I have mine apart and I'm looking for a backup. I am going to attempt to file the ejector tang down due to it rubbing on my bolt. I have spoken with DiOrio about getting a new one, however It's bee since February and I still haven't gotten it in the mail... So, anyway I am looking for another one to try.

If this is posted in the wrong forum, please move it accordingly.

Thanks!

Before you screw with it, make sure it gets screwed tight in the action without debris between it and action. This is not a typical issue.
Doubt anybody has one since nothing really fails on them

Received my feed ramp from DiOrioMFG today. We had some complications with shipping, but I want to give a big shout out to Anthony for getting me a replacement.

Thanks!!

Dusty

Back