Looking for a source for .30 brass

As the title says I need some .30 Br brass with a .330 Nk.Anybody out there making it for the public?I've been out of the game for quite a while so your help is appreciated.
James

Be prepared to pay! This stuff is like gold. I also need a few pieces turned for my 330 neck 30br barrel but i want to try a few pieces with a little more neck clearance than normal. I need or want to try .003 clearance on my loaded round, but i dont want to buy 100 of them like this because im not sure its the answer to my current situation. I need to learn to turn my own and plan to this winter. I just havent wanted to invest the cash in the tooling. I think my current bunch of brass has to little clearance in the neck area. I cant even drop a bullet down a fired case. There is just to much tension, or the brass just isn't turned properly for my .330 chamber. Im shooting decent groups but not like it should, and i think its the necks being to tight. Maybe not though?? But yes Ron is the place to go if you need a 100 or more pieces and you know what you need. He is a good guy to deal with as well. He has helped me out more than once. Good fella!! Lee

Yep ,I have used Ron's service many times in the past.I called him twice but haven't gotten a responce.He may be on the road shootin'.He was one of the best to deal with out there when I was in the game.
James

Skeet...if you bought your brass from Ron...he would have made them to a (30BR) standard .010" wall thickness...that means a .3285" loaded round even with the fatter bullets on the market...I have tried both .010" and .0095" and even have some .009" brass..
I think your neck bushing could make some difference.. try a .325 or .326 bushing...If you aren't satisfied with the .010" and a 325 or .326 bushing...I can send you some .009" wall brass to see if it is the "bees' knees"...;)

Let me know...all my brass is fired but properly maintained..fits a spec. 30BR chamber...

Eddie in Texas

thanks ed i may take you up on that. im going to try a different neck bushing first. a 323 and go from there. i didnt buy this last batch of 30br brass from ron. maybe i should have? lee

Back