Lee Six still around?

Modified Lee Six Thumbhole

Where could I find Lee Six thumbhole stocks?

I just can't find the site anymore

Thanks

Bill Shehane at www.scopeusout.com has one you might be interested in

Modified Lee Six Thumbhole Tracker

This is the Lee Six Thumbhole pattern that we modified by extending the forend 2″s, taking all the drop out of the buttstock and added a flat under it like the Tracker. Works for right and left hand shooters and available for Remington, Savage, and most custom actions in all our colors including the African Obeche like pictured above $365. in Rutland wood and $495. in Obeche walnut and $550. in the Obeche Patterns.

Where could I find Lee Six thumbhole stocks?

I just can't find the site anymore
Thanks

I thought Kelbly's had been selling Lee Six pattern stocks for years?

Lee was a nice man, and I enjoyed his sense of humor. We are diminished. I will always remember him at the range with his gigantic, WWII Japanese battleship vintage binocular. RIP Lee.

I don't see Lee Six stocks at Kelby's website.

Smitty, already have a couple Modified Thumbhole Trackers. But my next project is for hunting. Not looking for flats on this one.

Thanks for the input though guys.

Not following ya Bill
Not sure why the address is 'Kelbysix'
Nor do I see 'Lee Six' stocks at there..

Am I missing it?

lee six thumbhole stock

I am sad to say that Lee has passed away, but his contributions to benchrest and his influence will be with us for a long time to come. The thumbhole mould, which was a Shilen pattern, was loaded into Don Neilson's truck and delivered to the Kelbly's at the Nationals. It was a new mould that Lee had made specifically for them. I do hope that they put it into production as it makes an ideal live varmint stock ( my humble opinion).

Thanks for everything my friend
Krag

Back