Krieger barrels

Boe

Anyone know of a source that stocks Krieger Barrels? I read about someone on this forum or maybe another forum that stocks barrels. Thanks for the help, Boe

No 22rf

I notice they don't list the 22RF barrels. They used to be very popular with some of my older shooting buddies

Barrel Source

Anyone know of a source that stocks Krieger Barrels? I read about someone on this forum or maybe another forum that stocks barrels. Thanks for the help, Boe

I was at Bruno's Yesterday and saw about 300 barrels in the rack. I believe most of them were Krieger.

the problem with bruno's is they LIST BBL'S that they do not have in stock...
so it is a crap shoot when you order...
my big beef with them..they have not moved thier inventory system into the 20th century..and we are in the 21st...

mike in co

I was at Bruno's Yesterday and saw about 300 barrels in the rack. I believe most of them were Krieger.

Call Lester or Amy on their toll free line and they can immediately tell you what they have on the shelf.
They have the largest of selection of Krieger barrels in-stock in the US.

(Looks like they have some LT-32 powder in tock also??)

1-800-455-0350 8AM-5PM MST (not MDT)

Over the last few months I have ordered 8 barrels from Bruno's, they have always been in stock and I recieved them in less than a week with 5 of them getting to me in 3 days. 100% available in stock in my case is a pretty good percentage.

Roland

Joe, Are those prices listed on that web-site in Canadian Dollars?

Roland

Back