Kimber 82-G Trigger

Steelhead1

G Vanlier
For anyone that is currently shooting a Kimber 82-Gov, XTSP is releasing a new trigger next week that will give you the trigger that this rifle always needed. If your interested X-Tremeshooting. com and send an email to Tom Meyers.
Their initial run of 50 triggers won't last long and there are a bunch of people already on list for one of these triggers. Price is $300.00+ 9.00 shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 516
For anyone that is currently shooting a Kimber 82-Gov, XTSP is releasing a new trigger next week that will give you the trigger that this rifle always needed. If your interested X-Tremeshooting. com and send an email to Tom Meyers.
Their initial run of 50 triggers won't last long and there are a bunch of people already on list for one of these triggers. Price is $300.00+ 9.00 shipping

I received mine this afternoon. Installation was as simple as it gets.

Can't wait to test it at the range.

My Kimber is a shooter, but the trigger pull is very inconsistent with the stock trigger (more a problem with offhand than anything else and I do know that this is a benchrest forum).

I just had my stock Kimber trigger from my 82-G rebuilt for ±2oz. Haven't had a chance to test it yet, but sure am keeping the option of buying one of these new triggers in mind. My only concern with the XTSP trigger is: I was told they can't be adjusted below 6oz, and come through with an 8 to 9oz pull as the lowest recommended. I'm hoping they'll figure out how to get them lower - safely - as they are a 4 lever system, so it should be very doable.

Keep us informed because inquiring minds want to know!

Dave

Received mine last Saturday, installed it and pull weight after 1st stage take up, is 10.5 oz on average! The consistency is what is fantastic. I left it at the factory setting and won't change it until I get a box or 2 of ammo through it. I am hoping to shoot it Friday weather permitting! My old trigger was modified moving pins and changing springs but it drove me crazy with inconsistency!

Back