Kelby rings

Aussie steve

Hi guys, i have just purchased a brno (old version of cz) .22 that has been set up for hunter class benchrest. The dovetails on the action have been modified to acept Kelby rings which is fine except from the website it seems as if they only make one height.

If for some reason I either cant get hold of Kelby rings here in Oz or they are too low/high for me is there another brand that I could use instead? I think from memory the cz dovetails are 5/8's ad the Kelby's ae 3/8's is this true, and if so would any set of 3/8 mounts work on my rifle?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Sources

Steve

Try Sinclair Int'l, they carry the Kelblys rings. The 30 mm do come in 2 heights, as I have used both. Jewell used to make a ring that fits the same dovetail, and it had an elastomer insert like the Burris rings.

The Kelbly website also has a list of ring heights from the top surface of the dovetail.

Hope this helps. Sinclairs website is: http://www.sinclairintl.com/prod_detail_list/Scope-Rings

Try this...

Give'em a call at 330 683-4674 for quicker results. They do make high one inch rings. I have a set.

By-the-way, Jewell no longer makes rings and the inserts were aluminum not plastic. Great rings, but not enough volume.

virg

Kelbly rings

Hi Steve,
We stock Kelbly rings here in Australia...well Brisbane is the central hub of Australia isn't it? :)
Check our website. www.benchrest.com.au

Stuart Elliott

Back