Just a thought

J

Jr. Brooks

I was thinking if any one new of a left hand or any shooter that was looking for a L/B L/P Rimerfier BR, these guns are shooting good and they can try them if i'm at a shoot, Turbo and Falcon action's, scores can be looked at on the Forms ( 620-238-0732 )

It appears to me, all the good shooting rifle are made with left ports. If you want a RP/LP, it has to be special order now.

Jr.
Those guns were on fire this past weekend! Your not quiting the game are you??

As of wright now the answer is yes, I will know more for sure after Feb. 24 when I go to KU Med. center, it was nice to get to viset with you and every one else at the La. shoot and I always like going, good or bad, be sure to tell Ken I said hey.

Jr.,
I sincerely hope everything turns out well for you. Never met you in person, but enjoyed our conversation on the phone a while back. You've been doing some fine shooting!

Last edited:
Jr.,
I sincerely everything turns out well for you. Never met you in person, but enjoyed our conversation on the phone a while back. You've been doing some fine shooting!

Thank you, and those scores was with the Falcon built by Darrel Barnes

Jr Brooks

It was good shooting with you this last weekend. I just wish I coulld have done better myself. Maybe everything will turn out okay and you want quit. I was wondering if your Falcon is a 6 or 12 o'clock firing pin. Hope to shoot with you again. Mickey

It was good shooting with you this last weekend. I just wish I coulld have done better myself. Maybe everything will turn out okay and you want quit. I was wondering if your Falcon is a 6 or 12 o'clock firing pin. Hope to shoot with you again. Mickey

It is 12 o'clock, and it was nice to have met you also

Back