June 15 Holbrook IR Unlimited, AGBR to follow

P

Paul Bendix

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club
150 Quincy St
Holbrook, MA 02343
paulbendix@aol.com

Gate open by 7:45, Rimfire Signup and Bench drawing 8:00, Match starts 9:00 AM

Cost $10.00 with prize to each high target. UL-1, UL-2, UL-3.

Water and Cold Drinks available all day. Light lunch included.

Airgun Benchrest Signup 11:30, Match starts at 12:30 PM

Three Classes, Springer class, Match class, Unlimited class.

Cost $10.00 for first class, $8.00 for second class and $8.00 for third class,

with prize to high target in each class.

Hope to see you on June 15, 2008 for one or both events.

Paul Bendix

Hi Paul,

I am looking forward to joining you this Sunday. As you know Penny can not join the festivities this weekend. I guess she figures to give us boys a break?

Al

I'll be there Paul.

Al, sorry to hear that Penny can't make it.

Michael

Me too

God willing and the creek don't rise, I will be there. Did I hear that there would be some informal 100 yard shooting later in the day ? I plan to go to the Egg Shoot at South Dartmouth on the 29th so I may bring my .17 HMR to practice a bit. No biggy, my home range has the distances. My best, David

Paul,
Kathy, Bear and I will be at Holbrook for both matches on Sunday. I'll e-mail you for directions. We'll be leaving from Pittsfield so I'm figuring 2.5 hrs. Sound about right?

Al, sorry to hear Penny won't be there...she might be giving us a break, but I heard that Gordon and Michael have been talking, and Michael's Hall is shooting better. I didn't think it was shooting that bad before;).

I'll be bringing along a Suhl, Rem 541 Sporter, and my one of a kind IR50/50 legal benchrest stocked Izmash Biathlon Basic, as well as a couple of scopes, that I need to part with to fund my new Theoben, if anyone is interested.

Looking forward to my first match at Holbrook!
Todd

Seems there is going to be a good turnout this Sunday.That's great!

Penny is home and feeling OK. She says "HI".

See you all Sunday, Al

Sunday's weather...

WeatherUnderground.com for Holbrook has the morning temperature 63 to 65 degrees, wind 5 mph from the East and a 50% chance of rain and 100% cloud cover.

I plan to be there.

Back