John Metsger AKA " Mustard Gun"

GordonE

The old Boy stopped for a visit. Let him shoot a target with my Stiller. He hasn't shot a target in two years. 250 13x

He want's to have a match with the "UN CALFEE"

The old Boy stopped for a visit. Let him shoot a target with my Stiller. He hasn't shot a target in two years. 250 13x

He want's to have a match with the "UN CALFEE"

Glad to hear the old boy is alive and kickin'. That new barrel you have on your stiller is a good one. The Un-Calfee ain't scared. Would have liked to say hi to John. Just tell ol' Mustard Gun to tell me when he's gonna be around and the world famous The Un-Calfee will be there.

Bill

Forgot to mention. He shot that target with three different lots of ammo. You are right about the barrel. Shoots a lot better after i took that 750.00 dollar type barrel off.

Just a question and I'll get out of the way

Who's payin' $750 for a barrel? Just asking - there's nothing behind the question....I don't think...

Wilbur
Bill Calfee was saying on his forum, He just got a barrel from the Rock Creek boys. Why that barrel was Killer no Double killer and it was worth 750.00. The lap was almost as good as he could do:eek: You know he can say some crazy things.

Back