Joe T

I'll second that one kev!

Joe,

Congratulations on the win. You drove that rifle of yours very well in some damn tough, switchy conditions. Winning 3 cards and the match too boot!

Looking forward to seeing you at the next one!

Roger

Kevin & Roger thank you for the kind words. Have a great gun in Merlin and a great smith in Bill Calfee.

Joe T.:D

Joe, no doubt Bill put together a good stick for you, but with out a good drive it's just an expensive paper weight. And if I'm not mistaken that's your first win at Factoryville so congrads again!!

And I hope you get some more of those little white pins for your hat!!

Roger

Hi Kevin and Roger, I do hope to get to Factoryville for a shoot or two this season. It has been a season of many conflicts for my time. I have a wedding conflict for the July 25th shoot (the 5th wedding in the past two months for us), so hopefully the August shoot. Hope you are getting decent turnouts. Congrats Joe.

Hey Bill,

Good to hear from you. And it would be good to see you on the line again, so when your schedule lets ya your as always more then welcome to come down and join us.

Turn outs have been good. I can't complain considering the times where in. But more importantly then the turn out is that we have a good time and enjoy the day.

Roger

Joe T.

Great shooting in some tricky winds. That takes talent!!

Congrats, :)

Tony

Back