Joe Krupa wins WWCCA VFS 100/200 Score Match. July 18, 2015.

zippy06

Tim B.
It was a nice summer day at Plymouth, MI. WWCCA held a 100/200y. VFS match on Sat.
The morning was mostly a trigger pull contest. Jim Dyke got most of his bulls eyes in the morning. Joe Krupa and Matt Dardas were right behind.
Winds picked up after lunch. 85 and 90% hum. It was Hot this afternoon.
100y. results.
Matt Dardas 250-22X.
Mel Newransky 250-20X
Joe Krupa 250-20X

200y. results.
Joe Krupa 250-10X
Jim Dyke 249-12X
Matt Dardas 249-6X

Grand Agg.
Joe Krupa 500-30X
Matt Dardas 499-28X
Jim Dyke 498-32X
Dudley Pierce 498-27X
Mel Newransky 498-26X
Dominic Grunas 497-22X
Tim Bassham 497-21X
Ron Robo 496-24X
Chuck Green 494-20X
Rich Quigley 443-17X.

Special thanks to Wayne and Dom. for the help in running the match.
Tim B.

And Many Thank You's (to the 13th Power)

And Many Thank You's (to the 13th Power) To Tim Bassham and the target crew! Tim put forth a ton of effort to make this match a great success. Shooting, scoring, collecting money, and entering scores is very challenging - I know. I commend you Tim! A job well done!

It was a great time to share stories and listen to the tales of old. Quite hilarious to hear the moans and groans during the first target at 200 yards when the wind whipped up unexpectedly. It sounded like 13 guys lined up getting their prostates examined simultaneously! Ohhh! Grrrrr! What the .....!!@^&*!!! You could see the leaves being stripped from the trees and the cottonwood swirling downrange. The only one who wasn't part of the prostate exam was Joe.....he was too afraid to shoot because of the groaning and moaning! He patiently waited 'for the doctor to leave' and fired his string in the last 40 seconds! Very nice shooting my friend!

Again Tim, I really enjoyed coming down and shooting with great friends! See you in August!

Matt

Matt. Thank you, Sir.
It is a tough job. And my scores have reflected it. My only regret.
Well, there is another one. -16 degree weather.......

And thanks for coming down. And dragging Jim and Dudley. It was fun.
I might give you a call. To get a tour of your business. Maybe, next week...........

Hey congrats Joe, where have you been? There is a rumor going around that you have gone over to the dark side = shotgun, any truth to that?

Dan Honert

Back