Joe Hynes

A Shifflett

Congratulations are in order:
Joe made it look fairly easy in route to gaining his first 4 HOF points at the NBRSA nationals last week in ST Louis. Very consistent shooting in conditions ranging from dead calm to ST Louis wind.
And to top it off he won it all by claiming the 4 gun. Not only did he beat the best this country had to throw at him, he also beat many of the foreign competitors who are hear to compete in next week's World Championship, and best of all, he done it with class! Nice job Joe!
AS

Congratulations are in order:
Joe made it look fairly easy in route to gaining his first 4 HOF points at the NBRSA nationals last week in ST Louis. Very consistent shooting in conditions ranging from dead calm to ST Louis wind.
And to top it off he won it all by claiming the 4 gun. Not only did he beat the best this country had to throw at him, he also beat many of the foreign competitors who are hear to compete in next week's World Championship, and best of all, he done it with class! Nice job Joe!
AS

I whole heartedly agree with Andy. If not for a small letting down of his guard in the LV 100 Little Joe handed us a real beat down this week. Well done Joe well done. Tony

Joe shot very well and he was amazingly calm through the entire ordeal. I say ordeal since the conditions weren't very friendly. There was a young shooter, new I guess, on a practice day stopped and said to me "I wish the wind would quit blowing so I can shoot".

smokin' Joe, alright!

Yeah, Joe, you piled it on us during a very challenging week. Enjoyed meeting you and congrats on an incredible performance. It's good to see good things happen to good people.

-- Scott

Great shooting Joe, way to keep it going thruout the Championship. Congrats to all the other Michigan shooters for their outstanding shooting.

Congratulations, Joe. Job well done. It certainly was anything but easy conditions. I'm sure it won't be long before Joe finishes getting his next 6 HOF points to get inducted. Mike Conry picked up some more points as well. I'm sure he'll be inducted fairly soon. He can certainly shoot his rail gun as well as the varmint class rifles. Gene continued to show us how it's done winning the 2 and 3 gun. Lots of other yardage winners as well who shot very well picking up their wins.

MY Hat Is Off To You Joe!

You are DA ONE Joe! Kinda had a hunch that you were going to shoot great down (and over) there after that 200 yard group match at Isabella. Now you can come over to Holton this Saturday and tell us all about it!!

Matt

All I can say is "WOW"

James, I could have never dreamed of this happening to me. It was quite a week for sure.

I gotta say thanks to everyone, it still doesn't seem real.

Andy,Tony, It was fun shooting with you guys and I look forward to doing it again.

Oh, and Tony Boyer says to me after the awards, "Now we gotta get home and get to work". Yes sir I do, lots of it.

Thank you guys.

Joe Hynes

Way to go Joe ! One of the nicest Guys in NBRSA
I don't think anyone could effect this Guy not even
you Andy ! Dickie Land

Joe good thing,s come to good people ,great shooting. ken rossing

Congratulations Joe!
Guess your not liljoe anymore. Congratulations BIGJOE. :)

Great job L'll Joe....

.... except we can't call you L'll Joe any more.

Another great shooter coming out of the Harrison Benchrest Development Program.

Best of luck chasing the remaining six. Enjoy the journey.

Big Joe

Way to go Joe ! One of the nicest Guys in NBRSA
I don't think anyone could effect this Guy not even
you Andy ! Dickie Land

I agree as well. Always good to see someone who has been coming along for awhile now, come out on top of a field of known consistent shooters. His being such a really great person doesn't do him any harm either.
I am more than pleased to see you take this honor Joe...

Joe

I never knew Lil Joe

Until this shoot. He shot lights out in some switchy and at time strong winds.

Great shooting Joe and till I see you again at a range somewhere.

Calvin

Back